Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Interior Bargains

 
I'm so obsessed with quirky, shabby chic and girly interiors that I couldn't wait to share my latest finds. The other day I popped in to Sainsbury's and had a little browse at their Home section. I was quite impressed when I found the vintage inspired collection (I'd never really looked in there before)


 I found this gorgeous glass box for £12 (I think). I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it but it when I picked up I realised how fragile it is. It is so delicate that I don't want to use it. But it looks so pretty so I'm going to put it on my bedside table for decoration.

I also went in to Dunelm Mill and bought the flower candle (next to the box). I'll never light it but it looks cute!
Above is a teacup and flower I also bought from Sainsbury's. The teacup and saucer are attached together and the flower is attached to the inside of the cup. I thought it was such a quirky idea and it really suits my room (I live in the attic so quirky details are perfect). I'm not a huge fan of the flower though, I'll eventually replace it with a nicer one.

 This wasn't really a bargain but it is so nice I had to share it. I bought it a while ago for about £25 and I can't remember where I got it from. The other side has a mirror in the shape of a heart. I have also put it on my bedside table for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment