Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Jo Malone Bath Oil & Body Lotion

 Look what's here! There's nothing like a bit of Jo Malone to brighten your day.
I love how simple and classic the packaging is. I adore pretty packaging covered in bows and floral patterns etc etc. but the Jo Malone packaging works so well. You just know what's inside is going to be amazing!

 
 Here is what's inside...
 Sat on an abundance of black tissue paper are my Amber & Lavender Bath Oil and English Pear & Freesia Body & Hand Lotion.
The package arrived yesterday so I've had chance to trial these little babies out.

Amber & Lavender Bath Oil
Let's start with the smell... The amber (in particular) and lavender are very discrete, they seem quite overpowered by the oil. Unlike most oils, this one has a smooth and soft scent but there isn't a lot more to it than that.
It feels very relaxing when you get into the bath. The oil is gentle and softens the skin but it doesn't leave much of a scent on your body. I have to say, for £38, I'm quite disappointed. Next time I'll go for a stronger fragrance.

English Pear & Freesia Body & Hand Lotion
I'm not very well educated on the smell of 'freesia' or 'English pear' (apposed to any other kind of pear?) but I do know that this lotion smells amazing. It is the perfect balance between subtle and strong.
A little really does go a long way! You don't need a lot to smother your skin in Jo Malone heaven. The lotion is light and delicate. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and nourished.
However, the fragrance doesn't stick around for long. This is my only disappointment with the lotion.

Have you tried any of the Jo Malone bath oils or lotions?








No comments:

Post a Comment